NVIDIA company produces the updated versions of the graphics drivers ForceWare enough rarely. More precisely they release often, thus part has from them WHQL-certification, but on an official site they fail to appear. In that behalf NVIDIA hears the confession quite excellent from ATI policy which produces it Catalyst monthly.
The next happened recently "momentous" event, namely update of official page of the californian graphic company, where located pointer to the last versions of drivers. Now their index attained a value 182.06. Their list of changes looks like the following:
- Recommended for the best experience in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.
- Boosts performance in numerous 3D applications. The following are some examples of improvements measured with Release 182.06 WHQL drivers vs. Release 181.22 WHQL drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
- Up to 8% performance increase in Fallout 3 at high resolution and AA.
- Up to 10% performance increase in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.
- Up to 9% performance increase in Half-Life 2 at high resolution with AA.
- Up to 11% performance increase in Left 4 Dead at high resolution with AA.
- Up to 10% performance increase in Race Driver: GRID at high resolution and AA.
- Includes full support for OpenGL 3.0 on GeForce 8-series, 9-series, and 200-series GPUs.
- Automatically installs the new PhysX System Software version 9.09.0203.
It is possible to download NVIDIA ForceWare drivers 182.06 from our catalog: