GPU-Z is for video card characteristics definition in computer. This is simple application that takes about 400 Kbyte of free space and does not require installation. It supports a lot of modern accelerators, including mobile accelerators and integrated solutions. Each new release is with a lot of modifications as this utility is on the beta-testing step.
This is the list of 0.3.2 version modifications:
- Clock reading on ATI cards fixed
- GT200b is now detected as 55 nm
- Added detection for GeForce GT 120, GT 130, GT 130M, FX 5200, 9400 GT, 9600 GSO 512, FX 2700M, 9500 GS, Quadro FX 540M, Quadro FX 3700M, 9650M GT, Quadro FX 370M, 9400 IGP, 9300 IGP, 8200M G
- Added support for S3 Chrome 500 Series
- Added new ATI logo
- Fixed screen corruption during screenshot of sensors tab
- Added support to show lowest, highest and average reading on sensors tab (click on sensor value to switch)
- Fixed number of texture units on RV730
- Fixed Catalyst version reading
It is possible to download GPU-Z 0.3.2 from our site:
- GPU-Z 0.3.2 [350 Kbytes].