CPU-Z utility – is one of the well-known diagnostic utilities. Its main task is to show processor data. Besides it, this program is able to show cache-memory data, chipset, motherboard and RAM information.
Today CPU-Z is used by both users and experts. It is possible to see CPU-Z screenshots in many articles.
The other day new version with index 1.59 was released. This is the list of its modifications:
- AMD Opteron Interlagos and Valencia (Bulldozer).
- AMD SR56x0 I/O bridge and SP5100 southbridge (Maranello).
- Intel Core i7-3960X, 3930K and 3820 (SandyBridge-E).
- Intel X79 chipset (Patsburg).
- VIA Nano 1000/2000/3000, Eden X2, Nano X2/X3, QuadCore.
- Support for Windows 8.
It is possible to download CPU-Z 1.59 from our site: