GPU-Z is used for video card characteristics detection. This is simple application whose size is about 900 Kbytes and does not require installation. It supports a lot of modern accelerators, including mobile GPUs and integrated graphics. Each new release contains a lot of modifications.
This is the list of version 0.5.2 modifications:
- Added support for NVIDIA GT 440, GTX 550, GTX 560, GTX 570, GTX 590
- Added support for AMD HD 6990
- Added detection support for more Sandy Bridge IGPs
- Fixed ROP count on ATI Madison
- Improved OpenCL detection for ATI
- Added CHL8228 voltage controller support for Cayman Pro and XT
- Improved driver based voltage monitoring support for ATI cards
- Added startup parameter /card followed by the adapter index, starts with 1.
- Several crash and stability fixes
It is possible to download GPU-Z 0.5.2 from our site: