CPU-Z utility – is one of the well known diagnostic utilities. Its main task is to show processor data. Besides it, this program is able to show cache-memory data, chipset, motherboard and RAM information.
Today CPU-Z is used by both users and experts. It is possible to see CPU-Z screenshots in many articles.
The other day new version with index 1.53 was released. This is the list of its modifications:
- New version in chinese language.
- Intel Core i7 930 & 950, Core i7 980X "Gulftown", Xeon W3565.
- Intel Mobile Core i7/i5/i3 "Arrandale" (LV and ULV).
- Intel "Clarkdale" platform improved support.
- AMD Phenom FX-5000, Athlon II X2/X3/X4, Athlon L110.
- AMD AM3 socket detection improved.
- VIA VX800 and VX855 chipsets support.
- ATI Radeon 2100 and Radeon X1250 support.
- DirectX 11 detection fix.
- Hardware virtualization support now reported as instructions set.
- New HTML report with less information.
It is possible to download CPU-Z 1.53 from our site: