NVIDIA company produces the updated versions of the graphics drivers ForceWare enough rarely. More precisely they release often, thus part has from them WHQL-certification, but on an official site they fail to appear. In that behalf NVIDIA hears the confession quite excellent from ATI policy which produces it Catalyst monthly.
The next happened recently "momentous" event, namely update of official page of the californian graphic company, where located pointer to the last versions of drivers. Now their index attained a value 191.07. Their list of changes looks like the following:
- Adds support for OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8, 9, 100, and 200-series GPUs and ION GPUs.
- Accelerates performance in several gaming applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with version 191.07 drivers vs. version 190.62 drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
- Up to 12% performance increase in ARMA 2
- Up to 8% performance increase in Batman: Arkham Asylum with GPU PhysX enabled
- Up to 50% performance increase in Call of Juarez: Blood in Bound with SLI enabled
- Up to 14% performance increase in Fallout 3 (indoor scenes) with antialiasing enabled
- Up to 10% performance increase in Far Cry 2 (DX9 version) with antialiasing enabled
- Up to 34% performance increase in Prototype with antialiasing enabled
- Adds SLI support for Aion, Darkfall, Dawn of Magic 2: Time of Shadows, Dreamkiller, Fuel, Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim, Need for Speed: Shift and more
- Includes numerous bug fixes
It is possible to download NVIDIA ForceWare drivers 191.07 from our catalog: