ATI company, now being AMD part, already for few years follows the tradition when release drivers for video cards. And this tradition supposes presentation to the update version each month. From one side such periodicity does not allow to bring in cardinal changes within the frame of a few updates, but innovations and corrections of errors are embedded can not immediately, but gradually. And after this process it is possible to look after very intently.
Changes are in next Catalyst can touch both the correction of errors and addition new, before disabled and useful function and increase of the productivity in certain games and tests.
The update version of ATI Catalyst 9.5 drivers was presented the other day. List of innovations for Windows-looks like a version the following:
- AMD has delivered a single unified graphics driver that has received WHQL certification for both Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- ATI Stream. ATI Catalyst 9.5 resolves a number of issues previously seen in the ATI Video Converter and is supported under Windows Vista 32-bit and Windows Vista 64-bit
- Unigine Tropics DX9 – performance gains of up to 11% for single GPU and ATI СrossFireX configurations with anti-aliasing enabled
- Company of Heroes – performance gains of up to 10% for both single GPU and ATI CrossFireX configurations
- BattleForge – performance gains of up to 10% for ATI CrossFireX configurations
In addition in Linux-driver the followings errors were corrected.
It is possible to download new driver ATI Catalyst 9.5 from our catalog: