ASTRA v.5.40 performs computer configuration analysis and diagnostics. It gives detailed information about your computer hardware and devices operational modes, including undocumented information. A unique quick HDD Health Status checker is included. It provides information on CPU, motherboard, hard disks, S.M.A.R.T., CD/DVD devices, SCSI devices, memory modules, chipset, BIOS, PCI/AGP, ISA/PnP and PnP devices, monitor, video card, sound card, network card, printer, etc. This program also creates a report file in plain text, INI, HTML, XML and CSV format, and is able to run in batch mode.
- Added reading of SPD information on SiS 662 chipset
- Added detection of Intel Nehalem-EX, Intel Xeon MP (Dunnington), Intel Atom (Diamondville, Silverthorne), AMD Opteron (Shanghai), AMD Phenom (Deneb, Propus, Heka, Regor), AMD Phenom X3, AMD Athlon X2 (Brisbane), AMD Athlon 64 X2 (Lion), AMD Athlon 64 (Richmond), AMD Athlon (Orleans), AMD Sempron X2, AMD Sempron (Keene, Sable), AMD Mobile Sempron (Sherman), AMD Turion 64 X2 Ultra, AMD Turion 64 X2 (Lion) processors
- Improved support of VIA C7 processor
- Added detection of new processors features: FMA Instructions Set, AES Instructions Set, Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX), Dynamic Acceleration Technology, MOVBE Insruction Supported, PCLMULQDQ Instruction Supported, XSAVE Insructions Supported, OS Supports XSAVE Instructions
- Fixed program hang-up during SCSI detection on some configuration
- Some minor bugs fixed
- Updated program database