ASTRA v.5.51 performs computer configuration analysis and diagnostics. It gives detailed information about your computer hardware and devices operational modes, including undocumented information.
- Added reading of SPD information on Intel 6 Series/C200 Series chipset, Intel X79 chipset, Intel DH89xxCC series chipset, Intel System Controller Hub, Intel Panther Point chipset, AMD Hudson-2 chipset, ServerWorks HT1100 south bridge, Intel Atom E6xx processor
- Added detection of Intel Core i7 Extreme (Sandy Bridge-E), Intel Core i7 (Sandy Bridge-E), Intel Celeron (Sandy Bridge), AMD Opteron (Valencia), AMD Opteron (Interlagos), AMD Z series, AMD E series (Llano), AMD AMD Athlon II X4 (Llano), AMD Athlon II X2 (Llano), AMD Sempron X2 (Llano) processors
- Added preliminary support of Intel Ivy Bridge, AMD Trinity processors
- Added detection of new processors features: RDRAND Insruction Supported, AMD Translation Cache Extension, AMD Topology Extensions, AMD Core Performance Counter Ext., AMD NB Performance Counter Ext.
- Improved support of AMD A series, AMD E series (Llano) processors
- Fixed reading of SPD information on ATI SB800 south bridge
- Some minor bugs fixed
- Updated program database