TechPowerUp Radeon Bios Editor v.1.11 is a tool which helps you over-/underclocking and tuning your recent ATI video card. Unlike other programs as Rivatuner for example, RBE will provide a modified version of your video card's original BIOS that you can flash upon your video card. Supports following GPUs: Radeon 2400, 2400 LE, 2400 PRO, 2400 PRO AGP, 2400 XT, 2600 LE, 2600 Pro, 2600 Pro AGP, 2600 XT, 2600 XT AGP, 2900 GT, 2900 PRO, 2900 XT, 3200 series, 3300 series, 3430, 3450, 3470, 3600 series, 3850, 3870, 3870 X2.
- Fixed values written if look up table is used.
- Improved method of clock rates detection (old method was not working properly with some weired BIOSes).
- Added some FireGL device IDs.
- Added some stuff to the in-program-FAQ.
- Undated link to WinFlash.
- Fixed little bug occuring writing some BIOS infos.
- Fixed some confusion regarding 3650 cards.
- Added support for some exotic mobile card's BIOSes (experimental).
- Added support for HD 4850 (experimental).
- Added fan control for most 3870 X2s.