TechPowerUp Radeon Bios Editor v.1.10 is a tool which helps you over-/underclocking and tuning your recent ATI video card. Unlike other programs as Rivatuner for example, RBE will provide a modified version of your video card's original BIOS that you can flash upon your video card. Supports following GPUs: Radeon 2400, 2400 LE, 2400 PRO, 2400 PRO AGP, 2400 XT, 2600 LE, 2600 Pro, 2600 Pro AGP, 2600 XT, 2600 XT AGP, 2900 GT, 2900 PRO, 2900 XT, 3200 series, 3300 series, 3430, 3450, 3470, 3600 series, 3850, 3870, 3870 X2.
- Some minor bugfixes concerning file drag & drop and other things.
- Changed scale for graph's grid.
- Fixed a bug causing RBE to not recognizing some proper BIOSes.
- Graphs have been made click- and dragable.
- Added step function graph view mode for those math freaks out there complaining about the continous graph. :-)
- Added sub vendor - and video card ID detection and also possibility to change them.
- Eased input restrictions: Now you can use CTRL+C, CTRL+V, CTRL+X and CTRL+Z.
- Added update check functionality as requested.