NVIDIA ForceWare 296.35 for NVIDIA Quadro Notebook GPUs.
- NVS series:
- NVS 2100M, NVS 3100M, NVS 4200M, NVS 5100M
- Quadro series:
- 1000M, 2000M, 3000M, 4000M, 5000M, 5010M
- Quadro FX series:
- FX 360M, FX 370M, FX 380M, FX 570M, FX 770M, FX 880M, FX 1600M, FX 1700M, FX 1800M, FX 2700M, FX 2800M, FX 3600M, FX 3700M, FX 3800M
- Quadro NVS series:
- NVS 130M, NVS 135M, NVS 140M, NVS 150M, NVS 160M, NVS 320M
- Adds support for Notebook Workstations.
- ODE Driver
- The R295 drivers are the second ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- Added Support for OpenGL 4.2 on the Quadro series cards and higher.
- Added Support for CUDA 4.1
- Added support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600.
- NVIDIA Control Panel Manage 3D Settings Page
- Added Preferences tab which lets the user control the application profile notification feature.
- Upon launch of a windowed 3D program, this feature causes a popup to appear notifying the user which workstation application profile was applied.
- 256GB Virtual Space
- OpenGL and CUDA users can now take full advantage of applications that utilize 256GB of system memory
- Workstation application compatibility fixes.