NVIDIA ForceWare driver for NVIDIA GeForce GPUs:
- GeForce 300M series:
- GTS 360M, GTS 350M, GTS 250M, GT 335M, GT 330M, GT 325M, 310M, 305M
- GeForce 200M series:
- GT 230M, GT 240M, G210M, GTX 285M, GTX 280M, GTX 260M, GT 220M
- GeForce 100M series:
- G 110M, GT 130M, GTS 160M, G 105M, G 103M, G 102M, GT 120M
- GeForce 9 series:
- GeForce 9M series:
- 9400M G, 9650M GS, 9200M GS, 9500M GS, 9400M GS, 9800M GS, 9300M GS, 9800M GT, 9100M G, 9800M GTS, 9500M G, 9700M GT, 9600M GS, 9650M GT, 9400M, 9300M G, 9800M GTX, 9600M GT, 9700M GTS
- GeForce 8M series:
- 8800M GTS, 8600M GT, 8400M GT, 8200M G, 8800M GTX, 8800M GS, 8600M GS, 8400M G, 8700M GT, 8400M GS
- Quadro FX Notebook series:
- FX 3800M, FX 3700M, FX 360M, FX 1600M, FX 380M, FX 370M, FX 3600M, FX 2800M, FX 2700M, FX 880M, FX 770M, FX 570M, FX 1800M, FX 1700M
- Quadro NVS Notebook series:
- NVS 5100M, NVS 3100M, NVS 150M, NVS 160M, NVS 140M, NVS 320M, NVS 130M, NVS 135M
- ION series:
- Adds notebook support for 3D Vision on external displays.
- Adds or improves SLI support for top new gaming titles including Assassin Creed II , Avatar, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Command and Conquer 4: Tiberium Twilight, Dirt 2, Mass Effect 2, Metro 2033, Napoleon: Total War, Supreme Commander 2, World of Warcraft and more.
- Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0129 for new PhysX titles like Dark Void.
- Upgrades HD Audio driver to version 22.214.171.124 (for supported GPUs).
- Increases performance in several PC games from v195.62 WHQL. The following are examples of measured improvements. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- Up to 13% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with a single GPU
- Up to 30% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with SLI technology
- Up to 13% performance increase in H.A.W.X with single GPU
- Up to 15% performance increase in H.A.W.X with SLI technology
- Up to 30% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with single GPU
- Up to 28% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with SLI technology
- Includes numerous bug fixes