Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) firmware update
Samsung has updated the previous model to Android 6.0. It can be expected that the Galaxy A5 (2017) will receive a new firmware in the future, probably in the first half of 2017.
To replace the Galaxy A5 (2017) firmware, you should:
- download the firmware for the Galaxy A5 (2017);
- install the program Odin on your computer;
- charge the smartphone;
- enter the smartphone into Download Mode (by simultaneous hold of the "off" button + "volume down" + "button home"), then press the "Volume Up";
- connect the USB Type-C cable to the device;
- in the program Odin on the computer select files from the archive with the firmware:
- For the graph PIT - file with the extension * .pit;
- For PDA - file, which contains the word CODE in its name, if there is not, select the heaviest file in the archive;
- to CSC - file, in which the title has the word CSC;
- For Phone - file containing the name MODEM;
- Note. If the files for the graphs CSC, Phone and PIT are missing in the archive with the firmware, then sew exclusively by a single file, ie identifying the location of the firmware in the box PDA, leaving other lines blank
The firmware is updated for a few minutes (from 5 to 15). If all goes well, it will be offered to set up your smartphone. Then you can start working.
If suddenly something goes wrong, you can ask about it in the comments below the article.